Saturday 5 March 2011

Feeling BLUE!!

I decided to go for something a bit different... or atleast i thought it was going to be but it wasn't really haha.

What i tried to do with this was use only one shade of colour so I painted in the background first and used that as the mid tones and erased and the same colour but with a higher opacity to create the tone.

Also i used no construction lines for this one, it's completely free hand =D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I think for now, I think I'm going to stop posting these every day. I'll still be doing them each day but I'll post them weekly instead =]

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is a cool personal project to do!! I like you are also experimenting with style :)
    I'm liking numero 2 et 4 so far!
    I'm not sure if you do this already, but 'flip' your drawing horizontally (or if it's traditional, look at it in the mirror), it really helps to check everything is connected and not going astray!
    Also, may or may not help, but think of your eyes as balls in sockets, with the lids wrapping around them - remember that eye doesn't change shape, it's the lids that give the impression.
    All the best and keep up the good work,
    L

    ReplyDelete